The on-going, first-hand tale of a journey through medical oncology... and what happens after.

Friday, July 27, 2007

Wow

Sometimes, as a cancer patient/survivor/support person, you hear amazing things. Insensitive things, gentle things. Caring things, glaring things. And most of them are just unbelievable... in their tenderness or their blunt hurt. This is life, I suppose.

Today, I read Leroy Siever's cancer blog (http://www.npr.org/blogs/mycancer/), as I do just about every day. His journey is hard to read, even as a co-traveler. I hurt for him. But today's blog entry (27 July 2007) is worth reading because he says a lot of things that I cannot say better. (Not the anger bit, but the description of cancer's effect on living...)

Peace and understanding to everyone on this fine day.

No comments: